As the name suggests, the Global Express Guaranteed is an international service of the USPS. It is one of the fastest services that USPS offers. There are many customers who rely on this service of USPS to send their global shipments in the least possible time.
Here, we will get to know all about the USPS Global express guaranteed service.
What is Global Express Guaranteed?
The Global Express service by USPS is one of the best international services. It takes only one to three business days for a shipment to get delivered to its final destination. This service is available in as many as 180 countries across the world.
It is also known as USPS Express Post. It provides the fastest ever international shipping on the competitive shipping rates. It is a service that comes with the date certain delivery along with the money-back guarantee in almost all the main countries.
In fact, the Global Express shipping packages are actually delivered through the packaging company known as FedEx. But, the packages can be dropped off through the USPS. So, the international transportation and delivery are provided by FedEx Express. This service begins at the price of $62.00 or more at the Post Office locations and also online.
Some features of the Global Express Guaranteed are:
- With the International express post service of USPS, you are eligible for the Advanced tracking with full shipment visibility
- This service may also be eligible for the free package pickup.
- If the parcel is not delivered safely on time on the right address, USPS will return your money. Hence, we can say that it comes with the money back guarantee to all destinations
- Global Express Guaranteed automatically includes the USPS tracking service so you can get the tracking information with the USPS Track & Confirm tool anytime you want.
- As you send your global shipment using this service, you can expect the delivery to happen in 1 to 3 business days. This may include overnight international shipping to many destinations in Canada.
- Global Express Guaranteed service includes insurance of up to $100 amount.
- This service is available in more than 180 countries all over the world.
- The customers can order free Global Express Guaranteed envelopes, labels, and stickers from the Postal Store. They can use them to ship their packages for free.
Global Express Guaranteed Rates:
USPS Express International postage prices have witnessed an increase in the year 2018 across all weights and zones.
The Global Express Guaranteed price increase per package (commercial base pricing ) is explained here with the help of the table below:
|Weight (lbs.)||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6||Zone 7||Zone 8||Zone 9
USPS Global Express Guaranteed Prices (Post Office/Retail) are:
|Service||2018 Price||2017 Price
|Global Express Guaranteed (0.5 lb.)||$64.50 and up||$62.00 and up
Global Express Guaranteed Delivery Time:
The USPS Global Express Guaranteed is the quickest delivery international service. If you want to send your international shipment using this service by USPS, then It will take only one to three business days for your package to get delivered to its final destination.
So, the delivery time of this service is incredibly less. You can check the shipping times of other services as well to compare its delivery time with others.
The restrictions on the Global Express Guaranteed includes the following:
- The maximum weight you can send with Global Express Guaranteed package is 70 lbs.
- The maximum combined length and girth of the package must not be more than 108 inches. Maximum length can be 45 inches, maximum height can be 46 inches, and maximum width can be 35 inches.
- Be ready for any change in this because some countries may have a lower weight and size restrictions. To view the country wise restrictions, CLICK HERE.
- There are restrictions on the mailing restricted, prohibited, and hazardous materials, including cigarettes and smokeless tobacco. You can also see the entire list of the restrictions.
Other good to know information about Global Express Delivery includes:
- Any other exceptions may apply. For more info, see Publication 141.
- See Publication 141 also for the availability and limitations on the coverage.
- For many major markets, the actual number of days may vary. For this again you need to see the Publication 141.
- FedEx and FedEx Express logo are registered trademarks of Federal Express Corporation and are used by permission.
- For the details on the free Package Pickup, go to Schedule a Pickup. Some restrictions may apply. See Publication 141 for more information.
- This Fast International Shipping comes with a money-back guarantee. To request for the refunds, you must initiate the same within 30 days of the mailing date. You can contact a Customer Service Rep by dialing 1-800-222-1811 to file a money-back guarantee or loss or damage refund request.